Digital Awareness Innovator
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Digital Awareness Innovator
Job ID: 18001ABQ
Job Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a digital native who can really inspire your colleagues to think big and make a difference? Do you want to work at the cutting edge of technology, helping the world’s emerging brands accelerate their innovation and drive business growth?
Yes? Yes again? Then we want to hear from you!
The Oracle Cloud is transforming how businesses leverage technology. And Oracle ERP Cloud is the team that helps dynamic, agile and forward-thinking businesses to realise their ambitions. In this role, you will bring your expertise of digital storytelling and social media to Oracle. Working with our sales and business development teams, you will form part of a digital powerhouse, delivering the compelling solutions our customers need – where and when they need them.
So far, so good? Great! Here’s more…
Expertise is crucial. We think having worked in several communications focused roles in innovative internal comms roles will be what you need. You will be aware that in the digital world those who influence our thinking and our customers’ mindshare are no longer the traditional analysts. You are commercially minded and can communicate our point of view, build strategies and influence the influencers.
We have a lot of fun – but we never lose sight of our business goals and those of our customers.
Digital is in your DNA.
You know it inside out, back to front, and especially the stuff that hasn’t even happened yet! This isn’t a job for someone who just likes playing around on Facebook.
You’ll be brilliant at crafting multimedia stories that work for the digital world.
Important people don’t scare you. You’ll enjoy working with senior leaders, be confident in the advice you give them, and be thorough in executing their plans throughout our various sales teams.
Challenges are something you hunt for. Your thrive on change and helping colleagues navigate the twists and turns of that change in a global corporation … well, it’s exciting, isn’t it!
- Development of communication programs to promote Oracle’s products & services.
- Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns, exercising judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for best practice / creative solution
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor maintain regular interface between the division and Corporate
- Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative
- Manage tier 2 local advertising and arrange sign off with Corporate. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Oversee partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link to apply