Information Technology Lead
ENYO Retail and Supply (ERS) was established in 2017 as a result of our unrelenting desire to expand our trademark professionalism in the downstream energy space thereby creating the most exciting fuel retail brand in the country. As a customer-focused, technology driven fuels retailing company, ENYO provides best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized return to investors.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Information Technology Lead
Job Type: Full Time
The role is responsible for meeting the technology needs of a downstream marketing company through the development and implementation of IT solutions that improve business processes and customer salary delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Technology Strategy
- Develop strategic plans for the company’s information technology architecture.
- Management of a proactive and efficient IT operations, thereby achieving zero system downtime and efficient system maintenance.
- Perform project management oversight duties which include, project initiating, planning and execution in areas of software installation/upgrade, Data-center migration and IT Network infrastructure.
- Manage all aspects of IT security and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Technology Infrastructure
- Drive the company’s technology infrastructure
- Testing and evaluation of new technology
- Monitoring and maintaining technology installations as well as applications licensing catalogs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on technology infrastructure
- Manage purchase, installation and implementation of all new hardware, software and network products within agreed budgets and time scales
- Technology Support
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Certified Project Manager are essential
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience preferably in a similar IT role within a structured corporate environment
- Understanding of computer networks
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- IT user and applications support
PREFERRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link to apply